DustBloc does what it is designed to do:
- Minimises airborne particles and dust (ensures dust emission compliance with mining license conditions).
Other environmental benefits are:
- Reduction in water usage by up to 90% compared to other dust suppressant methods
- Reduction in water usage also means a reduction in water run-off and silting of waterways
- Can use own water source – works with salty or brackish water.
Main difference compared to other dust suppressants:
- Binds more dust to the surface – lowers dust emissions
- DustBloc is environmentally benign and will not leach, even in wet weather.